When do you need a new xxxx?
Many people tend not to pay too much attention to their xxxx until there is a major problem. As its primary function, a xxxx protects your home against the harsh elements of nature from the top down. It also helps to keep your home energy efficient and can add to the curb appeal. If you notice any of the following, your xxxx may need to be replaced:
- Shingles are missing, cracked or worn
- Dark streaks or moss are covering the shingles
- Water is leaking into your attic or home
- Your xxxx is at least 20 years old
- Many of your neighbors are getting new xxxxs
At American Eagle Exteriors, we offer a variety of asphalt and fiberglass xxxxing material, which are both versatile and affordable. They can transform and update the look of your home, while protecting it from the elements. Our team is trained and certified for both GAF and Owens Corning xxxxing xxxxgles. Call American Eagle Exteriors to discuss xxxxing options for your home.